I’d like to introduce the Class of 2020, Alyssa Nelson of Superior! I met Alyssa a few years ago when I started photographing the SHS Gymnastics team, and was thrilled when she chose me to take her senior photos!
Let’s learn a little more about Alyssa, and take a look at her STUNNING session! We dodged raindrops the entire time, but the steady cloud cover made for some amazing light for us!
- What are your interests and hobbies (outside of school)? Coaching gymnastics
- Extracurricular activities / clubs for school? Gymnastics
- What is your absolute favorite activity to do with your friends? Cliff jumping
- What is your favorite activity to do by yourself? Alone time
- Tell me about your family: Only child, I have one cat and one dog
- How do you describe your personality? Out going, always willing to help others
- How would you describe your fashion style? Up to date but basic
- What is the one item you own that you couldn’t live without? My phone
- Who inspires you? My mom
- Favorite binge watch? Greys Anatomy or Criminal Minds
- Have you made any decisions about what you are going to do post-graduation? Going to college but not sure what for
- Favorite musical artist/band/style? Top three played songs on your playlist? My favorite artist is Juice Wrld. my top 3 songs are Candy(MGK), Hear Me Calling(Juice Wrld), and Panini(Lil Nas X)
- What is something about you that most people don’t know? I am an only child
I wish you a wonderful Senior Year Alyssa! Enjoy every moment!